What should i do for my sons 3year old bday party?

Any fun ideas?

Momofaprince146

Asked by Momofaprince146 at 3:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son just had his 3rd birthday party this past March. I wanted to have a big "finding Nemo" themed party...but my dh thought it was too much for his age. So we did a pool party at the local holiday inn and we ordered pizza/pop from the bar/restaraunt ares there and had a "cars" cake made at Hy-Vee. And We invted close friends, family and made sure to invite a few of his friends.

Does your son have a favorite movie or tv show? Favorite characters? I can find you some fun ideas for themes if you want a theme...just let me know what you want! I love party planning!
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 5:10 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Hello,

My son had a pretty good time at his 3rd birthday, we had a three lane slip n slide, a kitty pool, water balloons and a t-ball setup! We took the water balloons and had a race with them, you had to run from one end of the yard to the other and sit down on the balloon and pop it and run back and tag someone in your team! If it's a summer b-day there are so many fun things you can do outside!! Good Luck I'm sure whatever you do will be so much fun for your son, mine could just run around with other kids and he is very entertained!

Zara Nichols
    Helping Moms Work From Home
    www.4AHappyLife.com
    ZaraN

Answer by ZaraN at 7:38 AM on Jun. 16, 2010