Any good fast weightloss tricks ?

I am in a wedding in august and i want to try for 20-30pds fast i have been at the gym n eatting light feels like nothing?

Momofaprince146

Asked by Momofaprince146 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I've been trying to lose the same 20 pounds for 3 years now. Sigh. I just read something that totally motivated me. 1 pound of butter (4 sticks) is the equivalent to what 1 pound of fat looks like. So, TWENTY of those boxes of butter, EIGHTY sticks, is what I'm carrying around, that is DISGUSTING. I'm going to think about that every time I want a snack. I know that isn't exactly what you were looking for but I thought I'd throw it out there.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:52 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• You don't have to eat light. As a matter of fact you can eat all you want of the right foods. Eat more often too. Three meals and three snacks a day. You will feel full and if you continue with the workouts you may reach your goal. Change from white foods to color foods (white potatoes to sweet potatoes, white rice to brown rice, etc). Eat fresh or frozen veggies, whole grains, make sure you eat breakfast, drink lots of water and drop soft drinks, get rid of refined sugar and go for natural sweetners (not artificial). Eat fruit and fiber. You can still eat meat but make it lean. I'd go with hormone free and antibiotic free meat though.
    Anonymous

• Anon 6:26 just gave you great advice! And make sure when you work out you are pushing yourself out of your comfort zone.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 7:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Hi... I've been successful with the dozen plan....saw it in Woman's day, and it was so simple, I couldn't help but try it. Eat a Dozen every day:
    3 Fruits
    3 Veggies
    3 Proteins
    2 Whole Grains
    1 Fat

12 minutes of excercise every day

Boosted my metabolism right away, and when I eat all that stuff, I don't usually have cravings and I'm full. I don't really measure anything, but I counted and its a low calorie count... one of my grains is LuckyCharms in the am with my am protein, MILK. Dropped 6 lbs first week.

Easy, easy, and dieting is NOT easy for me... Good Luck!
    mommy915804

Answer by mommy915804 at 7:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2010