How often do you talk with your adult daughters on the phone?

I used to call my mother multiple times a day when I was my daughter's age (26) but sometimes she waits days to call me back. I realize that I was a mom of two by her age and had more reasons to call my mother and my dd does email me often, but I'm still hurt. How often does your daughter call?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• Well she's not an adult but I call my mother about 3 times a week even though she only lives a couple blocks away. I am the youngest of 5 and she calls me more than the others.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• She's not an adult meaning my DD not my mom, lol
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:18 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I don't have adult daughters, but I talk to my mom several times a day. She is one of my best friends.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I am the dd...lol...my dd is only 4...but I talk to my mother at least a couple of times a day! She is my best friend, and when the kid say something funny, or smart...she is the one i call, she appreciates what my kids do or say more than anyone!
    Anonymous

• I don't have adult kids, but I talk to my mom a couple times a day usually. We call each other about the same amount.
    She does visit me more than I do her though. I live in town, she's in the country so she stops by when she comes to town for something. I visit her home every couple of weeks or so.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I don't have an adult daughter but I am one. I haven't talked to my mother since Jan and before that was July I think. Its not the way I want it but that's the way it is she doesn't care. But I would love to have a mother that wanted to talk tome a couple times a day! It would be awesome to be able to talk to her about the new words my son is learning and how he went on the big boy potty for the first time the other day!

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Brandi300 - I wish I could give a charm to your answer.

- original poster-
    Anonymous

• I am 28. My Mom and I email all day and talk once usually
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:54 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I'm 28 with one child and I live about 10 min away from my mom. I see her almost everyday, never go more than like 2 or 3 days without seeing her and we talk almost everyday.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 5:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• i'm 24 and i live about 300 miles away from my mom, we talk at least once a day and i'm always sending her texts or pic messages of the kids.
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 14, 2010