I need a new cell phone and I need help picking one out thats good

Okay so I have AT&T!! I have a Samsung Magnet which is refurbished and I hate this phone. I can be in my house talking on the phone and it drops calls but works great in town. Like right now sitting on the couch, I have 1 bar. My parents have AT&T also but they both have motorola phones which they get 3 or more bars in the house. I am looking at a Nokia 5230 from the Nokia store. I am wanting a touch screen and something not more than $250. What phones would you suggest I get and do you like the phone you have? Please help...

Magen85

Asked by Magen85 at 4:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Shopping

• iphone will be 99 bucks June 24th with low plans...
    Anonymous

• dh is getting the new iphone next month, and keeps trying to get me to get one...but idk...i have the samsung jack (refurbished) and i absolutely hate it...go on at&t's site and read reviews on the phones you like.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 4:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• no..you can go online and just shop phones.....it's not just the plans, so you can get an idea of what you like...
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 4:49 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• The phone i want they dont have on att.com, I bought mine off att.com which I thought id like it but it sucks. I have a prepaid phone so Im doubtful Id be able to get an Iphone.
    Magen85

Answer by Magen85 at 4:51 PM on Jun. 14, 2010