fathers day...

I am 34 weeks pregnant today and was looking for gift ideas for my fiance for fathers day. for mothers day, he took me to bath and body works and let me pick out tons of stuff! i am on bedrest, so im going to be sending my mom to buy him a gift for me, i just dont know what to get him yet! helpp!!

ucancallmemommy

Asked by ucancallmemommy at 4:52 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm getting my hubby an ipod touch/
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• i would do that, but i bought him one for christmas, and then we actually returned it so he could get his iphone. :]
    ucancallmemommy

Answer by ucancallmemommy at 4:56 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• This is kind of corny and my husband is totally the "man's man" but we had no money... so for fathers day, i took a bunch of ultrasound pictures and put them in a collage frame. Kind of scrapbooked it too with our son's name and DADDY on it. It's now hanging in our son's room who is almost 2 and my husband just told me last night that he really loves it. He wants to take it to his office as well. I was really suprised!! :) just a thought...
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 6:46 PM on Jun. 14, 2010