Have you seen...

the movie Mindwalk? If so what did you think? I just watched it Saturday night and found it unique and interesting. (I am posting in this category and in another due to subject matter of the movie instead of the Entertainment category. The movie was less "entertaining" and more thoughtful.)

NikkiMomof2grls

Asked by NikkiMomof2grls at 5:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• We watched it in Poli Sci and Philosophy. It was an interesting conversation that combined religion, science, government, and public opinion. All conducted around Da Vinci's "villa" who was the dude that totally embraced religion and science as two languages of the same conversation. I thought it was extremely thought provoking.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 9:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Nope, what was it about?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Here is a synopsis:
    Mindwalk
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 6:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Maybe entertaining...... You do know it's fiction right?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Of course it's fiction...the subject matter is not fiction though. I only meant that if you sat down to watch a movie with the hopes of easy entertainment you most likely would't like this one. The entire movie is a conversation between 3 people.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 7:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I would watch it just to see the Mont St Michel! I love that place, especially when the tide comes in, and you are cut off from the mainland!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 10:01 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Looks interesting. Thanks.
    Anonymous