What are some things you can't/won't do and make your SO/DH do instead?

I cannot/will not do anything with nail trimming. It makes me soooo uncomfortable. Even when they were sleeping babies, no no never ever

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 6:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't take out the trash, mow the lawn, shovel, pretty much anything that has to do with the outside. But he does nothing to do with the inside, so it is even.
    Anonymous

• Nail trimming is a horror but he wont do it. He hates hearing the kids cry so he avoids it.

There isnt anything with the kids that I cant/dont do and have him do.

Around the house...I make him take the trash to the curb but when it comes to the kids I do it all.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• handle/touch raw meat. If I am making hamburgers, I am sure to have to my husband mix in the seasoning and put them in the skillet.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Cleaning up animal puke. If the cat pukes or the dog pukes, he gets to clean it. I can handle all sorts of nastiness, but for some reason, cat and dog puke makes me want to puke.
    Anonymous

• Clean sour milk out of a sippy cup.
    Anonymous

• I don't dust or fold socks!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 6:08 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• mow the yard

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• take out the trash. i'll bag it and sit it by the door but he is going to take it out. and i wont clean up dog poo unless i absolutely have to!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I don't mow the lawn, clean the gutters or re-fill the propane tank for the BBQ. Besides that I will do just about everything else.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• My husband does most of the driving when we go on long car trips. That way I can chill out with my favorite book...or take a nap!
    Michellesays

Answer by Michellesays at 6:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2010