TEEEEEEEEETH EMERGENCY

DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF A GOOD DENTIST THAT WOULD RESONABLY FIX TEETH OR DONATE VEENEERS.I AM DESPERATE TO HAVE MY TEETH FIXED AND I DON'T FEEL PRETTY WITHOUT THEM BEING FIXED .I NEED HELP I NEED FOUR.I WENT TO A DENTIST AND PAID 400 BUCKS FOR X-RAY HALF OF MY MOUTH BEING CLEANED.EVEN IF THEY JUST DEEP CLEAN MY TEETH I NEED IT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Health

• How is that an emergency?

I would consider the tooth I had to have extracted because of severe decay caused by CONSTANT illness while pregnant, that turned into a systemic infection to be an emergency.
    Perhaps get a good toothbrush or some whitener?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:21 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Well, what is your area?

As far as donating veneers.... are you serious? They're CRAZY expensive plus need to be replaced in about 10 years. People have cavities, abscesses, missing teeth, broken dentures, etc. Unless you're a child they'll donate NOTHING. Especially cosmetic, you're lucky if you can get a break on life threatening dental issues

$400 in Mexico is like $2000 here..... that's why there's so many people flocking to Mexico for dental work.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• i agree with obbydobbie.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Contact your county health dept and see if they can recommend a low cost or free clinic. SOme of them will only see true emergencies, like treating an abcess or pulling a broken tooth. I don't think they will consider veneers an emergency. Some dental schools can do cleanings very cheap because they are students doing the work.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• WELL I HAVE 12 CAVITIES AND THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME BEING ABLE TO GO TO DENTIST IN 20 YEARS SO TO ME IT IS AN EMERGENCY.
    Anonymous

• 12 cavities....... no insurance? Are u paying cash? If u want ugly truth you'll likely be getting some/all of those teeth pulled. 12 fillings is a loooooooooot for a free/sliding scale clinic to take on. In the meantime you should get to a medical Dr. asap and get on antibiotics to buy yourself some time
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:36 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Wth? Not an emergency. I was thinking this would be about someone's poor dc getting their teeth knocked out or something!
    Anonymous