grocery lists

Am I the only one that goes into a brain fog when its time to get grocery lists written up? I like to make a list thats got healthy foods in it that I can cook for the kids when I'm home,but also they can make when we have to work.
I draw a blank all the time when it comes to lunches cause I don't cook lunch.
Whats some cheap lunches you ladies feed your kids? Please help my brain fogged mind LOL..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, crackers and cheese, juice.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 6:39 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Whats on sale---I buy whats on sale, I go every monday I got 4/$5 cereal, lots of cheese it was on sale, as well as bread, milk and lots of freash fruit and veggies. And my total was amount spent---$52.35, amount saved $45.54. I buy what is on sale, but I have a menu set up till august with pretty much everything I need already here.
    Anonymous

• Left overs. I make huge dinners and package then left overs for lunches.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Before you write that list, plan your meals and snacks for the week. You will save time and money and have a little less stress in your life.
    I have a ton of healthy, tastely, family and budget friendly recipes; send me a message if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:16 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I don't write my list right before going - I keep a list going constantly, I write on it what I need as I need it - whether I finish something and need to replace it or realize something is gone. It's a lot easier than writing one all at once!
    Anonymous