My Brother has major issues

My brother is 10yrs old. He had terrets (sorry about spelling), ADHD, and issues with BM. He has fits of anger directed towards me, I watched hime hit my mom the other day. He slapped me and tried to kick me in my stomach ( I am Pregnant) he has done the same thing with my sisters when they were preggers too. I love him but I can't stand to be around him. Am i WRONG TO FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT A KID

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• They are your feelings. Feelings can't be wrong. Hate the behavior but love the brother yet protect your child.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• No way, you're not wrong for feeling that way... that'd totally piss me off! Kinda odd he tried to kick other pregnant women if you think about it... can he not help himself? I don't think I could deal with my son trying to beat the hell out of me... and sometimes I think kids get away with too much when doctors label them adhd and all.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 8:50 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Tourettes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jun. 15, 2010