i hope im not the only one out here that feels this way

im in my 35 weeks and im in so much pain where i can barely walk cause she been on my sciatic nerve and i been getting really sharp pains and tightening that's been coming and good im ready for her to get here so i can meet her but at the same time i want her to stay in longer lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I will be 35 weeks Thursday and I know where you are coming from. I am ready but at the same time, he's not quite ready yet and a healthy baby is the most important. We don't have long now mama. Hang tight for a few more weeks. Good luck.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• whats your question?
    Anonymous

• You're not the only one. I had really bad hip pain and I couldn't wait to have my dd. Just a little longer, mom, hang in there!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 6:44 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Do stretches or get a massage. There are massage therapists and chiropractors who work on pregnant women for this. I'd just do stretches for sciatia.
    Anonymous

• omg I am 33 weeks and in soo much pain from my s-nerve also :( i have never felt pain like this b4 and NOTHING helps it! i am sitting on an ice pack right know that does seem to help but I am asking myself how in the h*ll am I going to be able to sleep?!?! so I feel ur pain..lol
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 7:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I recommend a chiropractor and a massage therapists that work with pregnant women. Both my chiropractor and massage therapist have me do exercise to help. Along with them it is not as bad as it was with my last one.

Anonymous

• I think you're normal: you emotionally want the misery to end, but you intellectually know you want your baby to develop to a good healthy level before birth.

mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 9:30 PM on Jun. 14, 2010