I look "slutty" even in a turtleneck....

I have large breasts - i always have... I recently lost weight and so now they look even more large.... In my mind I felt like I had a perfect ( to me) body ... I have a small waist, big boobs and a big butt ( not huge but just round lol) ......anyways I dont feel like I wear slutty clothes, I am always covered but I always do have some clevage..before I lost weight I wore more baggy clothes and now that I am not that size anymore, I dont want to wear baggy clothes... but yet if I wear something that fits good around my stomach it is tight in my chest........

Anyways I have found alot of clothes that I thought I looked nice in . My daughter recently started playing tball and I got alot of looks from people ( silly me thought it was because I looked nice lol) ...but when we got home my husband told me the other coaches ( he is a coach too) kept talking about how "fun" I look and stuff and my husband wasnt happy *continued*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• But I am not really sure what to do other than wear the more baggy clothes again ---which makes me look big again....

Also my chest is only a Dcup ... so it isnt like they are actually huge or something ...
    Anonymous

• MEN... they' ll never change. Well I am sure they were all looking at you bc you did look very pretty and for the men that was just another thing for them to look at (those hungry wolves) If I were you I would wear what feels comfortable it's not like you are gross looking oh and congrats on losing weight :) You didn't lose anything in the booby area!?!? That is hard to believe.
    try not to wear too much of the really snug blouses if you do tone it down with a scarf or a thick hanging necklace GL lol we are never happy I wish I had a nice round butt and some boobs.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Who cares what other people say. Your Husband should have stepped in with the other coaches and said something. Besides other men checking you out should have been an ego boost for him and you!
    Anonymous

• I don't think just having large boobs make a person look slutty. Could it be that your husband is the jealous type, or that he is overly self-conscious about people's reactions? Or maybe the other coaches are complete idiots. As with any other body type, it is important to wear flattering clothes but you don't need to hide yourself in big baggy clothes either. Look around at the other moms at tball. What are they wearing? If everyone is really casual and you are more dressed up, then that could be an issue. You don't need to change, but it is important to be aware of your surroundings. I am sorry your husband is giving you a hard time.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 7:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• The coaches sound like idiots. Male chauvenist pigs. Air heads, if they think you are "fun"because of your ...chest. Or maybe your husband is just imagining and needs to chill? Anyway, I feel sorry that this is a problem for you---good luck.
    Anonymous

• me thinks u love yurself 2 much
    Anonymous

• While I'd like to take what people write as truth there is something off here. If you lost weight, especially a significant amount your breasts would gotten smaller as well since when our bodies burn fat it takes the fat from every where and not just particular parts and if you are only a D cup but get rude comments from men you either live in a very small town or aren't being truthful about the type of clothing you wear. I'm a 36 D, I wear tank tops and low cut jeans. I'm also only 24 so I've never had any inappropriate comments about how I look, then again if I am going to my child's game where all their friends are I'm more likely to throw on a t-shirt since there really is no reason to be showing cleavage at a family event.

Anonymous

• What kind of pervert coaches are coaching TBALL??? YIKES! Aren't they there to TEACH THE KIDS and not scout out BOOBS! I say find a new outlet for your kid and get him away from those pervs.
    Anonymous

• OP HERE

The coaches told my husband that they wanted to "motorboat" me ( which i didnt know what that was until he told me lol), and that they want to take me behind the bleachers ... which honestly at first sounds like a compliment, but just a dirty one lol So i understand why my husband wasnt too happy about that

Anon:03 ... I dont understand why someone would come on here and lie and try tog et advice on something like this? I think that is pretty rude to not only not answer the question but to basically call me a liar.

But My breasts were bigger before too but they "shrank" very little... and who knows maybe they just seen larger because my mid section and arms are smaller...and yes i also do live in a very small town ( around 800 actually) ... at the game I was wearing a regular tank top ( not spag. strap) and jeans...which was pretty much what every other mom was wearing because it was hot.

Anonymous

• Who says stuff like that about another guy's wife to his face?? I would just ignore them. And your husband needs to tell them to shut the fuck up.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2010