Opinions please :)

My son is 4.5, and lately has been complaining his toddler bed is uncomfortable. I had been toying with the idea of moving him to a twin size bed, and now that he's starting to complain I'm thinking its a great time to do the move. However, I can't decide what bed I want. I've narrowed it down to either a Jr loft bed, or bunk beds that can convert into two separate twin size beds. My son has TONS of car toys, I'm talking over 500 matchbox cars, 4 different geo-tracks sets, random track sets like a snake racer, a shark attack track, several others... in other words I could really use the storage space the Jr loft bed would provide. On the other hand my son is extremely social, there's always kids sleeping at my house. My sister is only 8, and my niece is 3.5, and they're constantly over as well. Therefore the bunk beds would also get good use. So ladies, my question is this... (cont)

ba13ygrl1987

Asked by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• There is a bed that has bunk beds with a staircase on the side and the stairs have drawers in them and then i also think the bottom bunk has drawers under it.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 7:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• go with the jr loft bed and enjoy the storage space or think long term and go with the bunk beds ensuring my future child also has a twin bed to move into, using the spare bed for friends in the mean time... what do you think?
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:20 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• soniaL, where is this bed sold, do you know?
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I'll look into it. I found it once before because i wanted it for my 3 & 5 yr olds. I'll let you know when i find it! :)
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 10:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• OK. Here it is!
    http://www.simplybunkbeds.com/twin-over-full/wood-bunk-beds/stairwayiitwinoverfullbunkbed.cfm

SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 10:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• thanks so much! :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2010