Does it ever drive you nuts when you are blocked from someone's profile and you don't know why??

I have a "friend" on here who I can't even remember disagreeing with, but I have been blocked from her profile and from messaging her... I don't get it... And because I have been blocked there is no way to ask her... Which it driving me nuts!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sounds like shes a bitch !
    Anonymous

• Nah I consider an honor to have offended someone so much they feel the need to block me. I don't have to wonder why. If they can't tell me the reason then they weren't a good friend to begin with. I don't stress about it too much.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:44 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Sounds a little obsessive to me...

Personally, if someone thinks highly enough of me that they are so affected by, that they need to block my interaction, I should be flattered.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:47 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• guess she is not so much of a friend then
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• It has happened to me too, but the ones that have blocked me either think of me as a lesbian or someone who defends them and in their tiny little minds, this is threatening.

Answer by older at 7:52 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Dont worry , my oldest DD blocked me on facebook and probably here too. Tell me how do I try to talk to here of she does not want to talk?
    To answer your question. I do not really know how you can resolve this.

Answer by louise2 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I have never been blocked. But then I dont have many friends on cm. But don't worry its her loss! :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 8:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I have never had that happen... That's weird. Too bad you can't find out what happened and make amends. Maybe you made an off hand comment about something she is passionate about and you don't even remember doing it? I know that when I hear people speaking crassly about developmentally disabled individuals or physically disabled individuals I get very turned off and I sour to that person. It's really hard for me to come back around a person once they've revealed that part of their character.

I'm not saying this is what you did, but maybe you expressed an opinion that is contrary to her feelings on things and she took it personally. I guess you may never know.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:39 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• its cafemom get over it!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• get over it...you probably commented to a question and she was offended by your answer cafemomers are bitches....what do u care anyway..she blocked u...she clearly doesnt like you.
    Anonymous