Quick question about ovulation

So I have a 28 day cycle. I don't use birth control because it messes with my body too much. So I just count and watch for the discharge. But I'm really confused about WHAT day is best to try. All week I had the clear discharge but yesterday it was a TON of clear stretchy discharge. Like (TMI sorry) there was like a string of fluid coming out of me when I went to the bathroom. Gross lol. This was also the 14th day of my cycle. But he went to a friends house the night before while I was out wtih the girls and he had a lot to drink. So maybe it wasn't "potent" enough. Anyways.....is the day you have the clear stretchy discharge THE day you have a good chance of getting pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The day that you see the stretchy white/clear stuff, yes. You are most fertile that day.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 8:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• OH thank you...I looked and yesterday was definitely my ovulation day.
    Anonymous

• LOL...no problem. I had to look for a chart to know because I needed to know if the day we had pull out sex was fertile or not. It was.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Bradenlsmyson.......that day did the chart say fertile or ovulation day?
    Anonymous

• Fertile. And also said have sex today if you want a higher chance of having a girl. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:36 AM on Jun. 15, 2010