Has anyone heard if the pill Viagra is ok for women to use yet? Or have they made one for women yet?

Has anyone ever had a orgasm taking the Viagra pill?
I need some sexual help...wah!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I took one of hubby's once.... nothing happened
    Anonymous

• Viagra is to help his penis become erect. Your problems are most likely hormonal... there are quite a few different treatments out there. The best person to discuss this with is your doctor. They've had female sexual treatments far longer than they've had viagra.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• No but we saw on tv that there is a new anti depressant that works for that. It makes woman horney, but it works on a chemical in the brain, not down there like viagra does for men. They haven't named it yet though. I forget what show it was, it was on Headline News I think, and it was some doc talking about it. Sounds good to me! Especially since all the other ones do the damn opposite!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 14, 2010