?

had af 2-4 days early and it was light pretty much the whole time except the 2nd day it was heavy with just one medium sized clot. had bad back pain that day but other than that no cramps. The whole period was mainly brown and light red and lasted 5 days. About a week before AF started I was feeling really nauseous and have been since then and I'm now on CD11. what's going on?? Normally my periods are 7 days and I've never experienced this brown stuff!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You're charting? Did your temp drop before you started the bleeding or did they stay high? Are your temps still high or have they gone down again? If they are still high, I would say take a test--the bleeding was probably implantation bleeding.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 7:54 AM on Jun. 15, 2010