Middle Names

I need some middle name ideas for Yeilynn Lazo the first name is pronounced Jayleen

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I hope you realize that NO ONE will ever pronounce that right. I don't mean that to be cruel, but in all seriousness I don't think a single person will ever pronounce that name in that way. Your kid will get very annoyed with having to correct people on a daily basis.
    Anonymous

• I think marie sounds cute with it..... I think any name with a ie or y at the end of it would sound nice...

I guess tha first commenter never met anyone named Jesus either...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 8:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Marie (prn Ann)
    Jesus (prn Yesenia)
    Ansley (prn Susan)

Kidding, but, it depends on where you live. If you live in the US...I say spell it Jayleen. If you live in a country where your pronunciation is accepted...you will want middle names that we have no concept of in the US. So, if you want an equally ethnic and foreign name, don't ask the majority of mom's here.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Okay to the anon this is OP here I was not asking for your opinion towards the first name if you do not have a damn middle name please move the heck on. I am not in the mood for the immaturity got. FYI the name is Spanish and yes the y sounds like a J when you spell it the way that I am spelling. To the other moms thanks for the ideas I appreciate it.
    Anonymous

• I am afraid I would pick middle names that wouldn't do it any justice. LOL I know some Spanish names, but, not enough to help I'm afraid. Sorry.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:58 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• OP-its okay I knew it was not going to be easy lol...I have just been looking forever and it driving me crazy already lol thank you so much for being nice
    Anonymous

• Your welcome.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:21 PM on Jun. 14, 2010