How do you know when you are blocked ?

I seen other people say they are blocked from other peoples lists.. I just didnt know how you could know, is there a list that you can view?

OR ... for example, I have some people on my friends list who i can see their avatar and they show up on my friends list but then it wont let me visit their page... does that mean they blocked me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If you go to their page it will tell you "You have been blocked from viewing this profile" or if you try to message them it will tell you that you were blocked

Or you can go in to your Settings & Privacy settings and click blocked list... When someone blocks you it automatically adds them to your block list too...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:36 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Well So far I only know of one person that I am blocked from and that is because when I went to her page it told me I can not view her profile because she blocked me but she isn't on my blocked list.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• You will know if you go to their page and it says your blocked. But they will not automatically show up on YOUR block list under Privacy and Settings. They WILL however show up on YOUR block list if they UNblock you. I only know this because I found someone who had blocked me (they weren't on my list). Later they unblocked me and then they were on MY list.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 11:44 AM on Jun. 18, 2010