Baby fever....

Please tell me my husband is not the only with baby fever. Every summer he gets like this.

matthewscandi

Asked by matthewscandi at 8:36 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• lol every summer I get like that.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 8:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I don't think it's a baby that he's after. I think it's the ass that comes along with it.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:47 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I wish my dh had baby fever. I have it so bad, I keep dreaming about taking pregnancy tests, but he says we're done :(
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• OP, tell your honey when he can stay in the country permanently and stop leaving you with more & more kids, that you'll be happy to have more, LOL! :)
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 10:08 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• lol...He is permanently broken so, he won't be going anywhere. lol...I don't mind the kids but, and I know this sounds CRAZY....the gender for all of our children was correct on the Chinese gender predictor calender and I want a boy so, I want to wait until Sept-Oct when the gender thing says boy, right now it says girl :( Hopefully it wrong this time... Don't call me crazy either. I know it is ony 50/50 and I would be insanely happy about a baby girl AGAIN but, I would like a baby boy.

matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:52 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Also, he wants to be home for all the baby things, which I understand. We can afford it and I stay at home with the kids, another baby doesn't bother me I just want a boy...
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:53 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• My husband and I just had our first. He is going to be 6 months sunday and Dh already wants another
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 1:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2010