Okay with not having sex?

I am 100% okay with never having sex again. The crazy thing is that I used to be sex crazy. I craved it. But for about the last 4 years or so, I could care less about it. The longest I have gone without giving my hubby any was about a month. I didn't care. Now, I only have sex because he wants it. It's a chore now, a lot like washing dishes. Any ideas on why this is happening?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Talk to a doctor.
    Anonymous

• I am right there with you. When I make myself do it, it's nice but I don't desire it in the least. Bummer for dh.
    Anonymous

• what sort of conceptions are you on? i find whenever i go on the depo i dont want to have it and then when im not i want it all the time i think the same would be for other hormone contraceptions?
    tumtum360

Answer by tumtum360 at 9:20 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Maybe you are depressed? I would suggest you talk to your doctor about possible depression.
    Anonymous

• bouncingI went 15 yrs without it and would have gone on without it but met SO and he jump started my "want to".

Answer by admckenzie at 9:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• i think it just depends on what is going on in your life. we are dealing with 2 kids one being a new baby, and i'm tired a lot. and that has a lot to do with me not wanting to so much. of corse my dh always wants to and most of the time i just feel that i am too exhausted or have better things to do with my time. i enjoy it when i give in, but i am just fine doing without also.
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I don't even enjoy it when I give in.
    Anonymous

• I went over a year without it, I felt the same way you do now. It had nothing to do with needing a doctor or depression, it had nothing to do with no alone time or any of that either, it had to do with my dh. He was being a real piece of crap, and that turned me off. That's all there was to it, he needed to stop being a total douche bag. We're just now starting to have sex and even though he knows why we weren't fooling around in the past, he STILL continues to do the stuff that turns me off now and again. I guess he must not want it that bad then lol!! Good luck to you hun, hope you figure it out :)

Anonymous

• I agree with some of the other ladies, talk to your Doctor.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I have spent nine years without it and I cannot wait to do it again!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2010