Do you have kids with wide feet? Do Crocs fit them?

Ds loves these shark Crocs we saw online, but I'm wondering how they will fit. He has had the Crocs style shoe before, and they've been fine, but he's never had the Crocs brand, just the Cars ones from Walmart, Mater (made by Buster Brown) , Polliwalks from Stride Rite, and "mock Crocs" from Payless.

**I know some people are very opinionated about Crocs, but I'm only asking for opinions and experiences with the fit of them...not if you like or hate Crocs. **

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• We have wide feet, and the kids love the crocs they fit really well and I love the fact that they fit so good too, it is very hard to find wide shoes for the kids. I would recommend them.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• my dd has very wide feet and crocs are one of the only summer shoes that fit her.
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 9:39 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I have wide feet and they fit fine. They were great when I was pregnant and my feet swelled up too. I could still wear them when I couldn't wear any of my other shoes.
    Anonymous

• My son is able to wear crocs over his AFOs (ankle-foot orthosis) and they are the only sandal style shoe he can wear.
    Anonymous

• We got the free crocs promotion from CM so my son has a pair of real crocs and they are super wide. They are actually pretty big on him and he has wide feet.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:32 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Thanks, ladies!
    Anonymous