Have you ever accidentally pooped your pants in public?

LOL I did and I about DIED. I thought I had to squeeze out a fart and the fart had more than just smelly air!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It happens to the best of us, and like worriedmommy600 somewhat said, just wait because a lot changes as you get older.
    We came into the wearing diapers and we leave wearing diapers.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:08 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• lol no but my 3 yr old did once. and that was emberassing enough.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• No....not in public or in private,...not since I was maybe 2 ? How old are you? This question is so dorky. ANd gross.
    Anonymous

• at my house i have not pooped but streaked, i had diarhia that day
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Maybe....when I was 2 or 3.

By the way, apparently what you did is called sharting.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 9:49 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• lol, not necessarily in public. I was driving home from somewhere with my DD. And was hit with a sudden case of diarrhea. It was soo bad I was looking for a place were there was some brush, so I could pull over and go without being spotted by passing cars... unfortunately I didn't make it. Thankfully, I always carry a spare change of clothes, and had my dd's baby wipes, so no one was the wiser. I found the closet dumpster after that, and tossed out those pants and underwear. It was beyond embarrassing, but thankfully, nobody was there to see it. Now I just laugh because it's kinda funny.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:50 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• once but thankfully noone knew bout it & it wasnt alot ewww i know but i just went to the bathroom threw my underwear away & cleaned myself up on my bottom
    Anonymous

• I've done it once and it sucked....and for all of those who thinks its gross...your time will come honeys cuz you aint getting any younger!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• It may be gross but it happens sometimes there are reasons behind it then oops I poo' in my pants as an adult. Come on ppl have accidents if not medical reasons why some do. oh PS I haven't but almost didn't make it to the br at home.

Anonymous

• Thank God, no...and I hope I never do, lol. :crosses fingers:
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:32 PM on Jun. 14, 2010