boys vs girls?

Do boys make you show faster than girls? I swear with this pregnancy, I'm only 3 months, and I feel like I did when I was 7 months pregnant with my daughter. (she didn't show hardly at all until about 7 months, and I still didn't look pregnant until I was 9 months pregnant).

Obviously I know every pregnancy is different, but I'm just curious if this more common with second pregnancies or genders?

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 9:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have had 2 girl's and now I am expecting a Boy and I can tell the differences with girls and boys with my daughters I didnt show tell I was at least 7mths and I was nausea and vomit free lol. my pregnacies were great with this perg. before I found out he was a boy I started to show faster at 2mths I was nauseated and vomit and I have had heart burn and acid refelx and everything that can go wrong lol I found out he was a boy at 16wks.
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 12:49 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• You always show quicker with 2nd pregnancies because your stomach muscles are already stretched out....I swear I was showing with my 2nd before we even had sex =P FWIW, my first was a girl, 2nd boy.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:44 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• i think you usually show sooner with second pregnancies. i am this time around.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I believe in your subsequent pregnancies your uterus is more stretchy so you show faster. Thats what ive heard. Seen it in my friends as well.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 9:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• As the PPs said, you always show sooner with subsequent pregnancies. Your body has done it before and has a lot easier of a time expanding. Gender has nothing to do with it.
    Anonymous

• Diddo to all the above replies.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Yes, you normally show sooner with subsequent pregnancies but with my boys (pregnancies 1 and 2) I showed really fast. Pregnancy 3 was my girl and it took forever to show.
    Anonymous