any ideas on what i can do this week?

My son had left to spend the week with my grandparents and i have no clue what to do...i'm bored and lonely here all day!

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• meet up with some friends, take a class, work on a project around the house, read a book..... good luck- I get really bored too when my son is gone, but I'm broke so that kinda limits things for me!!
    Anonymous

• How about a spa day.
    Lunch with friends.
    Lunch with a close relative.
    Girls movie night.
    Movie night alone.
    Fondue night with friends.
    Hope you enjoy your week, have fun in what ever it is that you decide to do!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:01 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Try new recipes, organize something, visit local museeums or check out the library, do lunch w/ the girl friends, meet your hubby for lunch, SLEEP, work on what ever hobby you have/ used to have,...

Have fun :)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 10:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• i would clean the house. lol that's just me.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Oh dear, you have GOT to get out of the house and do the things you have wanted to do but couldn't because you couldn't take your son along.
    Be spontaneous, adventurous, and free-spirited! Enjoy this week while it lasts because I'm sure it won't come around again for a long while. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2010