fun ideas

tomorrow is my bday and my dh asked what i wanted to do, and quite honestly i have been thinking all day and i can't think of one thing that sounds fun that we can do as a family, we have 2 small kids. does anyone have any fun but inexpensive ideas that we could do for my bday?

Asked by nickellmomof2 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Zoo, bowling, children's museum, picnic in the park, rent a few movies and have a picnic in the living room ...

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• do you have a dave and busters by you? i love dave & busters. go and eat, maybe have a drink, and play games together! or if you dont have one of those you can go bowling. you can order in and rent movies, drink some wine. where do you live? what state?

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• i live in central ca

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

Plan a fun and relaxing visit to a family-freindly nature center and then  take a short hike in the woods. Take along a blanket, picnic lunch and a few games.

blowing candles

Go to a museum!

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2010