Any of you married ladies ever feel lonely in your own house?

i dunno what it is,he is just never in a great mood, he doesnt like to interact much with me other than when he talks about work or something crazy that happened. we kiss, but other than that there not a lot of affection, and we never like makeout anymore. he doesnt even like it when i kiss his neck (it tickles he says). sex is like every 2 or 3 weeks unless i complain about it. nothing gets him in the mood except oral sex and he never likes to return the favor so i dont do it for him now either. like i try to pick different ways to try to reach him, a play water fight, tickling, kissing, rubbing, or even just starting a fake shovin match just tryin to lighten him up but he just gets ill and asks me to stop. he will kiss me but with tightly puckered lips. i dunno what to do?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I used to feel lonely in my marriage until I lived alone. Living alone I started to enjoy my time alone and got to know what I liked and really found myself. When my husband and I got back together he still liked/likes to watch a lot of tv and zone out. Now I either join him (which is actually fun cause he watches funny shows) or I go do what I want. Now he sometimes even comes to find me to see what I'm up to and kisses me. I don't know if it'd help but try doing things that you like that make you happy. When you to connect with him do what he is doing. Men are more interested in women who do their own thing. It's just the way it is.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:13 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• i'm lonely right now. My son is gone for the week and my husband came home ate, took a shower and went to bed.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• honey....I hate to say it...but could he be cheating? ask him straight out...then go from there. men do that when they have alot on their minds...and that could mean anything. but I read this and thought"wow he is way thinking about something else instead of his wife"
    I pray to God I am wrong. (hugs)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• OP HERE - thanks jen, i have already asked him and myself that before, and honestly i have nothing to help prove or disprove that. he has a hobby of recording music n is gone at least 1 or 2 nights a week and we have 1 car and 1 cell so there are a lot of late nights where i really cant say i know whee he is other than what he tells me. other than that he is home!
    Anonymous

• Talk to him and see what's up. I agree with pp who said he may have a lot on his mind.
    k_hall1784

Answer by k_hall1784 at 10:23 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• OP HERE - so i knw he has a lot on his mind, he has a very stressful job and he hates it and he is the only one paying the major bills right now so i know he is stressing silently, but what can i do to HELP! i feel shut out, and this has been goin on for a few months, we wll get angry and i will tell him how i have been feeling and he will yell and tell me why hes been so stressed and then he will be great for a few weeks but it doesnt last long!
    Anonymous

• I am sorry you're feeling this way,Hon. I've been feeling lonely for quite some time. The only time my DH ever interacts with me is when it's about him. I am practically raising our son alone, and dealing with his autism completely by my self, with the exception of the therapists, doctor, and school. I hope your situation improves for you. I don't hold out much hope with mine.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• When I was married I was terribly lonely.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I wish I could make myself divorce my husband right now for the same exact reason. We've had problems since I was pregnant with DD#2 and she's almost 2 now. I don't know how long is too long, but I feel like I'm getting very close to a quitting point. He's been in our bedroom since 7:30 tonight and hasn't spoken to me or the kids hardly at all. I need and deserve somebody that wants to be around me and my children, not dreads coming home to us.
    Anonymous

• Yep. A lot. Husband is a gamer, so he's on the computer a lot. He gets caught up and "forgets" about us. It's been changing lately with a lot of talks, but there for a while it was really bad. I felt like a single parent with a roommate. That occassionaly had sex and kissed said roommate.. But it disgusted me, so I made a change. Now things are getting better and he's trying harder to be apart of our lives. It's been really nice.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2010