I am having a great deal of tenderness/pain down there. Had twins before, anyone else have this?

I am 5 months pregnant and I have had twins before with the same tenderness. It eventually got to the point I had to go on bed rest. The tenderness is all the time and the more I am on my feet the more I am in pain. I did not have this with my first single pregnancy. What is causing this NOW? I am no longer carrying twins. Anyone have this?

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• when did you have your twins?
    i swear i was never quite right after having mine. mine are two now, but i just had a baby almost 3 weeks ago.
    i lost all my weight after the twins, and got into good shape, but i never felt strong enough to do lunges. i still felt weak, like the ligaments maybe never quite went back to the way they were or something.
    for quite some time after my twins i felt like maybe my pubis bones had not gone back together right.
    do you feel it more externally or internally?
    are you doing your kegels? do you feel like your pelvic floor is weak?
    it is hard to tell what is going on down there, it could be anything. muscles, tendons, ligaments or bones.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:51 PM on Jun. 14, 2010