People who are trying to lose weight?

how much do u weight?

how much do u want to lose?

how are u losing it now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• 210lbs want to lose 80 eventually but will settle for losing 50 for now! Trying to eat better and exercise more but it's hard to change your entire lifestyle.
    Anonymous

• I'm 6' and was 265. I am currently 249. And I am doing it with diet and exercise. I get 1550 calories a day and walk 10,000 steps a day. (OK some days) :) After I lose a little more my calorie count will be adjusted lower.
    Anonymous

• i am 171 i have lost 32 pounds since march by eating better and working out,,, I want to be 125 so 46 pounds to go..
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:18 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• im 5'5 or 5'6 not really sure which one, i weigh 140 - i want to loose 10-15 pounds. i eat a no carb low fat diet, basically i eat egg whites and fruit for breakfast, special k protein bar for lunch, chicken / turkey and fruit for dinner. sometimes i treat myself and eat steak, or salad or scrambled eggs. on holidays and special occasions i will eat good food too. i take mega-t green tea pills, they work. and i work out as often as possible.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I am 155. I want to lose about 45 lbs. I'm too afraid to step on a scale to see my failure, so I don't know what my progress is. But I have lost an inch in my waist. I also squeezed, and I mean SQUEEZED into a pair of size 4's the other day. I couldn't really move too well, but I didn't care. I was happy to be wearing them.
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I am 5'6" and i currently weigh 160. I used to weigh 218. I want to be down to 140-150 or so. Just need to tone up and lose a little bit in my belly still. I gained a lot of weight being on seroquel antidepressant (40+ lbs in 4 months). I started to have gallbladder pain a little over a year ago, and my dr put me on a low fat, low sodium, no dairy diet. I have been following that fairly strictly for the past year to lose the weight I have lost so far. Today I bought a stability exercise ball so I can start to work out at home, and some hadn weights. Also since it's finally getting warmer we will be walking a lot more too.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• i weigh 125, want to weigh 115. im doing it by complaining that my jeans are too tight and eating brownies lol. i been saying i need to start exercising for 3 mo now. i bought dress pants a few weeks ago. i went to put them on the other day. almost couldnt button them. biggest ive ever been is a size 5. these are a 5 and im outgrowing them. damn motherhood. you see where it gets you?! lol
    coralbeth

Answer by coralbeth at 11:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I weigh 230, want to weigh around 140 (probably less once I get there). Started at 258, and have been working out and eating better. It isn't rocket science.. just really hard!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• In December I was 167 lbs, 5'1" and a size 12.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 7:32 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Ok...my netbook is really starting to tick me off... it keeps deleting my answer..take 3..
    In December I was 167 lbs, 5'1" and a size 12. I am now 127 lbs and a size 6 and I've lost about 18 inches. I have a bodybugg and it tracks my burn for the day and I count my calories daily. It has been the most effective tool I've ever used. I work out intensely 6 days a week and I eat a lot of fresh veggies and fruits, high fiber, low fat, low sodium products and drink water and coffee... Pm me if you have any questions.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 7:37 AM on Jun. 15, 2010