IF...

...you could have just ONE mulligan, what would you use it on?

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 11:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Whats a mulligan?
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 11:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Yes what is a mulligan????
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 11:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Yep, before I can answer I have to know what a mulligan is LOL.. I have no clue
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• a "do over"... second chance... golf terminology. sorry. lol
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• My one do over- go to therapy and get my depression under control when I was younger! I think it would have made a world of difference in my self esteem and how I operated in the world.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 11:33 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Haha, ok... well the only thing I wished I could have done different was finished school including college before marriage and starting our family. Things would have been so much easier LOL.. I did finish but long after marriage and kids. I graduated college when my youngest was 8.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Ohhh okay =-) I probably would decline it because the few things that popped into my mind all are part of what made my life what it is today. I wouldn't want to change anything in fear of changing what I have now, because even though my childhood was horrible I am happy now.

I would want my brother to still be alive though. Even with a do over though, I do not know if it was something I could have prevented. That would be a do over for him, which I wish he had...
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 11:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• i really dont know.. there was a few things i thought of, been they all made me think that then i wouldnt be where i am today and that confuses me. i was living in FL going to college, having a great time except for that i was lonley, i came home to NY to visit and i met my SO - once i started really likeing him, i wanted to move home so i did. 9 months later i was pregnant. part of me wishes i wasnt in such a rush, i would stayed in FL & enjoyed my younger years and finished college and gotten a career and then settled down and started a family. but i would never take back my son, i love him so much. i just wish, for his sake, i was more mature when i had him, i wish i got to finish my "childhood" because your only young once, and i wish things werent so hard financially.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Despite everything that has happened (both of my own doing, and out of my hands) I don't know that I would take it either.
    I don't believe in fate, but the course of events that has lead me here, though has been hard has given me the ability to understand what I have, and how precious it is... Though, I would have to say, I might not have given myself this haircut! lol I am missing my curls!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• A mulligan of high school. I was a bitch, was crazy, all consumed in the drama. I think I could have had a lot more friends and a lot more fun if I was the person I am today, back then.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 14, 2010