Anyone ever try japanese hair staightening? Especially women of color. Just want to know how my hair would come out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I heard it was $600.00
    Anonymous

• I know, just want to know how it comes out.
    Anonymous

• I haven't heard of the Japanese hair straightening, but I had a friend that got a Brazilian blow out and she loved it. She said it made her hair incredibly soft and smooth.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 10:51 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• i actually asked the girl who used to do my hair, and she told me not to do it when you have your hair colored because it'll start falling off.
    Lucy11

Answer by Lucy11 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

-------------------
    EEEK!! thanks for the info. i think i've changed my mind, thats not the first bad thing i hear about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Jun. 16, 2010