What names do you like that are unique and different?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I met a little girl once who was named Unique. I think thats cute and pretty.
    jamesmommy512

Answer by jamesmommy512 at 12:28 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• loretta i dont know alot of lorettas. it may be common but not here. and i LOVE the name i think its beautiful.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• lotus its my daughters name and she is every bit a lotus wouldnt know what else to call her
    shannonnlotuz

Answer by shannonnlotuz at 12:51 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Rami. It means awesome/amazing in Hebrew. Imagine being called "awesome" multiple times a day. I know 2 Rami's, my cousin who is a world premiered composer and my crazy 5 yr old. Both are pretty darned awesome.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:55 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Fayleigh
    I think it is so beautiful.
    My daughter took the name and created her own version for my granddaughter. Her name is Fae-Lee. Yes, it is hyphenated. My daughter is immature for a 21 y/o and has a passion for fairies (she thinks she is one) so the word fae actually means fairies and lee means meadow, which means she believes my granddaughter is a meadow fairy {rolls eyes}. It's still a pretty name, but I prefer the original spelling.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2010