Supposed to start 5 days ago

AF was supposed to come 5 days ago! I've been experiencing alot of pregnancy symptoms even before it was due to arrive. This afternoon I noticed a light color spotting when I wipe. Its not enough to make a flow, but seems to change from a lighter to medium redish color. My DH thinks its just AF showing up late, but I'm wondering if its something more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you taken a pregnancy test?

You may be pregnant and experiencing some implantation bleeding which normally takes a few days to leave the uterus and can even continue to happen through out the first trimester.

OR you could have ovulated later this month for some reason. If you do not start a normal flow within a week then take an HPT.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Likely it is just a late period. I have this happen every so often and it's always so diasspointing. However, like people always say, take a test! Good luck!
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 11:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2010