Best place to stay in Myrtle Beach SC??

My husband and I are planning a vacation to Myrtle Beach, SC with our two children. And recommendations on good places to stay with a lot of things for small children to do??

redtang912

Asked by redtang912 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Travel

• We have been going to Myrtle Beach for about 25 years now and we love it. It has changed it is becoming much more built up but it is still beautiful. North Myrtle Beach is more for family and Main Myrtle Beach is more of a party place. The beaches are so nice I am sure your kids will have a blast. We have always used Whites Realty to make out reservations. They have so many different types of places to stay and they are very attentive when there are problems with the home. We leave on Thursday to go to North Myrtle Beach for vacation and can't wait. There is so much stuff for the kids to do and they have a brand new amusment park this year. Also be sure to check out Broadway on the Beach and Barefoot Landing the kids will love that, mine always do.....
    mrsmiddlebrooks

Answer by mrsmiddlebrooks at 8:36 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Myrtle Beach, SC is so beautiful to began with. i would say google myrtle beach and they will have ALOT of stuff you can read! hope you have fun!
    Sarah
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 10:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Myrtle Beach Hotels: Read Myrtle Beach Hotel Reviews and Compare ...
    MyrtleBeachVacationStore.com Hotel Stay As Low As $49 Per Night Call 1- 877- .... Jan 14, 2008: “Great place to stay”; Sep 2, 2007: “Best in Myrtle Beach! ...
    www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g54359-Myrtle_Beach_South_Carolina-Hotels.html -
    compair them to see what fit's your budget
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• We go to MB every year with my husband's family. I personally do not care for MB, but the section called Cherry Grove in North MB is wonderful. This is where we stay. To me, MB feels like spring break with teenagers and college kids hanging about and drinking. Cherry Grove, North MB is much more relaxed and quiet. Plus, you are only 15-20 minutes from MB if you want to drive in and see all the attractions. We always rent a beach house through Century 21 Thomas. http://www.century21thomas.com/
    unitsmom

Answer by unitsmom at 11:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I have stayed at the Breakers Resort a couple times. It was nice and right on the beach.
    AKEllen

Answer by AKEllen at 6:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2008