What is wrong with some of you, Ladies ?

Why are you putting up with Hubbys Crap?
You are better than that ?
Your children deseaver better, and so do you ?

Get rid of him, and move on, there are groups on cafemom, to help you ?
You can find help here ?

Just type is
abuse
hit
hurt
domestic abuse

Find help ladies ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• SOUNDS LIKE ITS JERRY SPRINGER TIME ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• it's hard to see the forest through the trees.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• you realize it is often not that simple right? that once a relationship reaches the level of physical abuse, that the man or woman has utter control over the situation. they have usually taken away the ability to get money, have access to identitifcation and birth certificates. they have made sure the woman or man is now alienated from family and friends. it doesnt start usually right off the bat with hitting. typcially the abuser grooms thier victim over a very long time to gain total control over them. so while it is fine and dandy to think it is THIS simple, it is actually usually NOT this simple
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• What's with all the question marks?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Why do you think the only answer is divorce and moving on? How about getting some help? How about working it out? How about finding out how much you are contributing to the problem?????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Your assumption that something is wrong with these women is hurtful. They have to work it out on there own. It takes women an average of 8 times leaving. They are dealing with guilt of breaking up the home and these men who are great at emotional abuse controlling them. They are also dealing with fear of punishment for leaving. They also believe the men when they cry and tell them how much they love them and will change. They are hopeful he means it. So don't be judgmental and mean spirited. They are doing what they can as they can.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Easier said then done...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I hate these "questions". Everyone does the best they can. They get out when they can. Unless you have the room and money to help a woman and her children start over, and btw no internet support group can help with that either, keep your judgment to yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• YOu know it was very easy for my grandma in the'60's with 4 kids and no job! I will NEVER understand how someone can tell me it's not easy. A man hits you, you leave no turning back!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 12:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Easier said then done. Unless you have gone through it personally then you will have NO IDEA what actually goes on. It is not all cut and dry when someone vents about one specific thing. There is so much more that goes on. I've been there, done that and it took me 4 years to leave and you will have no idea what it took for that to happen. I know and that's all that matters to me.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 2:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2010