36 weeks, & having.......

im 36 weeks pregnant today, i saw the doctor yesterday and he said i was 1 centimeter dialated. well i was fine all night and now , all of a sudden, im having REALLY bad cramps in my lower stomach that wont go away, my lower back is hurting really bad , and im a little nausious, and i feel like my head is going to expload ! anyone know what this means? or what i can do to stop it . ???

kkbaybay8

Asked by kkbaybay8 at 1:44 AM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wait until you feel regular contractions. The last phase is very hard, so hang in there. Pain and cramping doesn't necessarily mean labor. Remember, contractions get more intense as they come and at regular intervals. Hang in there anyways!! Oh and you can be dialated for weeks and it still won't mean labor.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 1:49 AM on Jun. 15, 2010