Pregnancy question about your experiences being pregnant?

What's the best way to deal with painful gas? i'm 7 months pregnant and , you know, sometimes it feels like my stomach is going to explode. Like I'm dying! But then normal when it goes away. It hits me alot, especially mornings? Any tips??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Check with your doctor to see if you can take beano or another gas reliever.
    mommyerin02

Answer by mommyerin02 at 1:52 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• i try to do all things natural..thru all 4 of my pregn i use just a lil baking soda before i went to bed at nite or when i got in the morning...its the same thing as drinking soda with out having to drink soda...i have bad skin so i couldn't do soda's i still use it to this very day..i use a dap on my lil one tounge before every feeding to relieve gas during feedings..15yr of doing it..its cheap and effective..never had any side effects from it yet..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Don't do baking soda! It's really high in sodium, and can make you dehydrated AND bloated at the same time. Call your OB and ask what they recommend, and if you can take simethicone (gas-x.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:14 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• i would go to a healthfood store and get a good probiotic. i normally take one a day, but if probiotics are new to you, you may want to take one in the am, and one in the pm. also be sure to drink enough water and eat lots of green veggies and brown rice! i don't think a little baking soda would be something to worry about. i would rather try that than beano or gas x!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:35 AM on Jun. 15, 2010