I'm 30 weeks along, horrible rash and itching!

Anyone else develop PUPPP. Its this pregnancy rash. I itch like mad crazy 24/7 and its so hard to stop, especially at night. Lat night i had to cut all my nails as low as I could cuz i scratched myself up. But still, any tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You may see if your doctor can prescribe you some prescription strength hydrocortizone.

I've known some women who have been induced because the intensity was so bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• i have the same exact thing and i didn't know what it was i just noticed it and for anyone who is wondering i bathe daily so i know im clean lol
    samie_01

Answer by samie_01 at 4:09 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• i had it..wit my 1st an it was summer time..but the doc didn't prescribe any meds..just told me try not to itch an it would go away..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:10 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I had it with my daughter and now I have it again. My doc said any hydrocortozone cream was fine. I found the Benadryl Extra Strength Anti Itch cream to be the only thng that worked.
    unknwndreamer

Answer by unknwndreamer at 2:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2010