DH shaving his butt lol...

DH is a natural body builder, and likes to keep just about his whole body shaved. I'm watching tv and notice that I've been hearing the razor for quite awhile now so I went in the bathroom and find him shaving his butt lol. I don't know why but it's hysterical. Seriously, one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I asked him if he really needed to shave his butt (no it's not that hairy either) and he said well I can't just shave every where else and leave my butt! LOL

On another note... he doesn't have any competitions coming up.

Is this funny or just weird?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Is that your way of talking yourself into liking your hairy monkey? muahahhaaa!!! Just saying.

I am not married to a vain man so I would say it's just plain weird.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:51 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• kinda both. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:12 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• rolling on floorHow funy to watch!!! I had to help and watch Hubs shave his balls before a surgery, It was one of the funniest things I ever saw

mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 2:12 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Good, it's not just me then lol.

op
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Maybe he's moonlighting as a male stripper lol. I went to one of those and my friends forced me to put a dollar on the backside of the thong. Needless to say, my fingers brushed his butt and it felt like a cactus LOL! He had five oclock shadow on his butt! eww
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• LOL, I think I would have noticed that before... and we'd probably have more cash around lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I am not married to a vain man so I would say it's just plain weird.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I don't mind, I'm not a fan of body hair anyway. I don't think I would describe DH as vain either lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• uggh now he's going to get pimples on his butt. maybe he won't do it again when he finds out about hair stumble. also his ass will probably itch when the hairs begin to grow out. LOL and it's summer, the heat and itchiness will probably bother him enough to keep him from doing it again. Funny? YES. Weird? YES LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• interesting.
    thats gonna itch.
    RoseWall

Answer by RoseWall at 4:07 AM on Jun. 15, 2010