Do you like Cafemom because your dh/so doesn't get jealous of you talking to other women?

I hate all of the drama that is Facebook and Myspace! :-)

One of my favorite things about this site is that my DH doesn't care if I'm on it because he isn't worried about other guys hitting on me. LOL

Does that make Cafemom easier for you to be addicted to, too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jun. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• nope and if he did I wouldn't stop looking at a site because of it.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:15 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• No, he's not the jealous type so it's not something I have to worry/think about.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:19 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• i agree! i have a myspace and i only talk to my sister! on here there is only momma drama. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:20 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Actually, yea! My DH and I both have FB accounts and he always tells me he doesnt want to be my friend any more because he doesnt want to see the guy friends I have on there talk to me. He isn't jealous, I think a lot of it is that he doesn't know them, so he doesn't know their intentions and/or our pasts, etc.

I like cafemom mostly because I can get such a wide array of adivse from so many differnet moms.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Also, I think there is WAY more drama on CM then on my FB lol.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• No, he doesn't care who I talk to. I'm on here for the different opinions from people with different backgrounds and views who may point something out to me I didn't think of.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I would have to say this was the best response so far to this quesiton.

No, he doesn't care who I talk to. I'm on here for the different opinions from people with different backgrounds and views who may point something out to me I didn't think of.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:25 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• First of all my hubby teust me 110% if not more and he knows that if some scum bag is gonna be flirting with then I am gonna tell the scum bag off. 2nd of all i can't stand all the shit that goes on in thoses rooms in myspace and face book. So all i have to say is that you hubby and you may want to work on trusting one another cause there is none of these trust issues going on over here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

i agree 100% with the girl that said this and no my hubby knows that im only talkin to other moms lol
    samie_01

Answer by samie_01 at 4:05 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• funny, my DH is pretty secure in our marriage andmy committment to him . he could care less who i talk to and finds it amusing if i am hit ont.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:53 AM on Jun. 15, 2010