what do you think of Suri Cruise wearing heels?

i love em...they are so cute. Do you let your little girls at that age wear heels?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 9:10 AM on Jun. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• It is so bad the feet and back!! That little girl with have health problems from this for sure!! NO I do not let my DD wear high heels!!!! The bones are still forming in the feet and it can deform the feet!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 9:17 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Sure. A modest heel on occasion doesn't hurt anything - and little girls love wearing heels and playing dress up. I'm not a fan of that couple at all, but I think the media/parental group hype about the heels has been ridiculous. It's not like she's wearing stilettos, and it's absolutely no one elses business what they choose to allow their child to wear.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:25 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I think it isn't any of my business since she isn't my child and I'm not her parent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

Ditto!!!
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 9:42 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• That I hope she only wears them occasionally because they are hard on your feet and legs.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:56 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• My 3 year old LOVES to play dress up and wear her "princess shoes" lol Thats what she calls her heels. She is way too active outside and at preschool for me to even consider putting her in them any other time though. But if there was a special occasion I would do it and i'm sure she would love it =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I think it's ridiculous to put little girls in heels at age what? Four years? I kind of doubt she is the one determining her wardrobe. I'd be surprised if her parents are determining that either. That situation is so creepy that her wearing heels is probably the least of what is wrong there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I agree with the first poster. Once in a while for dress up is ok. But not every day. That cannot be good for her still forming feet and legs. But she's not my child so they're the ones that have to deal with it. I wouldn't let dd though.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:00 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• yeah I let her wear them for special occasion.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Not my kid, not my decision. She's cute though and I love how dainty she is with her dresses and heels. They aren't that high and she doesn't seem to have an issue walking in them.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:32 AM on Jun. 15, 2010