What do you expect Obama to say in his Oval Office address to the Nation?

I am just wondering what everyone expects to be said in this address. Will he talk about methods of cleaning up the oil spill and talk about what we need to do to get the gulf coast back to where it was? Or is this a sales pitch for other forms of energy? Both? What do you expect to hear if you are planning on watching it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The need to pass CAP & Trade to make him and his crooked friends richer while the rest of us pay for it  with higher prices on everything.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I don't really have an expectation of what he will say, but I won't be watching. I would rather read the transcripts.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:37 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• More blowing smoke out of his a@@.I don't listen either if I want to know I read it instead.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:39 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• There's oil spewing everywhere, but we're doing "everything we can". don't be mad I spend more time on the links than I do running the country into the ground. It's cool, because most of you like me about a third of the time, so I just have to make sure that third of the time falls during the elections, so you won't vote all of my buddies out and take away my credit card.

Don't worry, be happy, and go back to not paying attention to me, please. All the attention does not promote my agenda at all.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:47 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• oh, yeah, and turn the thermostat down, and save more energy. I need it all to keep the white house toasty.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:48 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

LOL!
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:53 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• If I had my way? He's demanded the resignation of Ken Salazar and has put someone in charge of MMS who actually gives a shit and will require oil exploration to FOLLOW THE RULES WE ALREADY HAVE IN PLACE that would have prevented this accident.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I'm with Quinn. Won't watch, will read the transcripts. Doubt it will be anything earth-shaking.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:54 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I'll read the transcripts, too. I can't listen to him talk without wanting to throw things at the TV. Plus reading the transcrips with my red pen in hand allows me to dissect his arguments.

I'm sure he'll reassure us that everything is under control and that we don't have to worry about anything, that he's in charge of it all, the superman that he is.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I don't really care because I won't be watching!
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 12:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2010