have you ever had hummus????

i tried it for the first time this weekend and I really like it alot!! Now im trying to find a restaurant who has it. I hope its just as good :)

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You can also make it! I was amazed how easy it is,, and healthy for you and your kiddos!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:05 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I think they sell it in the grocery store and my parents love it. I have never tried it but sounds like I may have to. : )
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 10:05 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• What, how do you make it?
    Savymom25

• I like the roasted garlic one with pita chips and carrots, I think it's made by Sabra. I haven't tried making it yet myself, but I will someday. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 10:06 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• it is super easy, just chick peas, some lemon juice and garlic
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:07 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I make it all the time. Get a can of Garbanzo Beans(Chickpeas), some garlic, some olive oil, lemon juice and some creamy stuff to mix in like sour cream, mayonnaise, greek yogurt...put it all in a mixer/processor and viola..Hummus.

http://mideastfood.about.com/od/middleeasternfood101/a/hummus101.htm  This one has tons of recipes.

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:08 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Indian restaurants make it as well its very good.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:11 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• You can find all kinds of recipes online. They also sell it in jars near the guacamole or sour cream dip in the grocery store. I have found a local store that sells a dry mix in bulk bins where you just add water and olive oil, and it's awesome.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 10:17 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• this is an arab appetizer/dish. so u can easily find it an arab, lebanese or turkish restaurant. also ive seen prepared hummus jars in Costco. dont know about other grocery stores. u will need to check though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Hummus is delicious!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jun. 15, 2010