Christians what do you think of this? It was posted in one of my facebook groups today

God did not promise sun without rain, light without darkness or joy without pain- God only promised us strength for the day when darkness comes our way!

do you like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Very much so.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:33 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• It is true. God promised us that his grace would be sufficient, that he would never leave us, that his strength is made perfect in our weakness, and do not worry about tomorrow, tomorrow will have enough trouble of its own. In my own life I have found His word to be true and each time that I see, I thank God for his promises!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I'm not Christian but I love it and actually just made me feel a tiny bit better! I am having a really horrible aweful day so thank you for posting this!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:41 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• yes
    Kiki_pie1979

Answer by Kiki_pie1979 at 10:57 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• delilahsmom1177
    I'm not Christian but I love it and actually just made me feel a tiny bit better! I am having a really horrible aweful day so thank you for posting this!!

you are very welcome and may your day get better. I went back to read it again and it isn't so much just towards Christians. Anyone who believes in a God might find this inspirational.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• (cont) or you can just look at the words and think there is rain with light :) and not make it too religious.

(I hit enter before I put that. sorry)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Yes, very true statement.

Answer by older at 11:19 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I too am not Christian but that is such a lovely statement. I needed to hear it as well, Thank you.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:48 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• No.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I've also heard that there are no rainbows without rain, and no victories without a fight.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 12:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2010