Anal! To do or not to do...

To be honest I'm not to fond of the idea let alone the act itself. We tried it about a year ago. Talked about it a few times before that~I thought we both thought it was disgusting! Well, thanks to his "good friend" who told him all about it, my DHs view slightly changed enough to want to try. Needless to say I gave in and not without many more talks. He had a good point neither of us were virgins when we started dating and it's one of the few things we could give each other no one else had before the other. And hearing what a few of my own friends said, I thought it would be great! Turns out it's not been all that great. I mean I want to like it because it's.......blah blah blah. This is going to sound extremely gross but it feels like I'm being stabbed with needles all the way around for the first few minutes then I either can't feel much at all and wish I had the remote or it just feels like I'm shitting everywhere! HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I've done it a couple times, and the only way it was really enjoyable is if I use a vibrator on my clit at the same time dh is in the back. I think it's just something that isn't for everyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Hell NO!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• NOT!
    Anonymous

• yes, i enjoy it. When we do anal, i'll cum in like 10 seconds & very hard as long as i'm using a vibrator on my special button. Read the other post that was up earlier this morning, you might find some good tips on there.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:47 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Exit only!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I don't like it either. It does nothing for me. But in my current relationship, it isnt a big deal. If I wanted it, dh would be down for it but I don't so its not an issue,lol.
    My ex husband though, he DID want it. I tried it. I didn't like it and the pig went elsewhere and got it. Not that your man would do that..most men arent pigs like my ex.
    Anyway..what I was told was to use lots and lots of lube..they have this stuff called anal ease,lol. I've heard to start with a small set of anal beads and move on up to the large anal beads and then onto bigger things like a penis,lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:49 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I hate it but SO loves it. Just try having him massage the anal opening so the muscles relax and the needles thing will stop. As for the crapping yourself...I hear ya. I told him I am not ready for diapers!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• LMAO! 1106. But I don't really and he's never seen and POO but it's the sensation of pooping that I can't stand.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Dont knock it til you've tried it and done it right. It takes communication and lots of lube. I sell Pure Romance and we have a booty ease that helps to numb the area. When you use a silicone lube too like Pure Pleasure (its 100% waterproof and rec for that area) then it is more comfortable and satisfying.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 11:40 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Op here. I'm not knocking it. Still trying it actually. Just can't get those "feelings" to go away no matter what we try. Kinda ruins the mood when all you can think about is how you feel like your taking a massive dump all over your DHs penis!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jun. 15, 2010