Do you let your dh know if the sex sucked?

I do. Usually its good but i will let him know if the time before was better.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• No
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I kind of think sex is like pizza or ice cream. Even if it's not great, it's still pretty good and I'll be back for more.
    Anonymous

• What a wonderful way to build a man's self-esteem and to show respect for him! Is he kind enough to return the favor for you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• No, there is no need to because it never sucks. Its not always "astounding",lol. But it never has sucked enough to a point where I would feel the need to tell him about it.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:51 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• No... I would be more involved in getting what I want from him. Sometimes they just dont know because we just dont tell them the way they need to hear it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• haven't ever had to tell him it sucked like the anon 49 said it is still pretty good even if it isn't great. I eill tell him at times that, that is the best sex I ever had, but I am not saying the other ones sucked.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• hell no...my dh wont give it to me for a couple weeks if i tellhim. and plus i dont want him to get all butt hurt. lol so i just tell him its good
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:53 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• It never really sucks, sex always feels good, just.. whats the word.. I don't know unsatisfying when I don't get to have the big O. But we do talk about it, I tell him what I don't like, what he did wrong, what he did right etc.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:56 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

haha..i agree i do tell my dh though "ahh, thats better than last time"..i say that everytime though. Sometimes i will say "why did you stop..i coulda came like 50 times!"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I have had to let him know that things were getting predictable and routine. (I don't like that) I told him he was slacking! He's a control freak so I told him it's his responsibility to fix it! He did and all is well now

Answer by admckenzie at 11:03 AM on Jun. 15, 2010