Are you a jealous person?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• No. Nothing good comes from that.
    SupriseImPregy

Answer by SupriseImPregy at 10:51 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• In a way. I'm so used to being left out that jealousy is my middle name some days.my huuby isn't a flirt,so no problem there. My family is one that does for all the f**k-ups and the good ones get left behind,so there's plenty of jealousy there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Not at all. I'm not jealous if another female is talking to my husband, I'm not jealous of my friends' houses. Nope not a jealous person.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 10:54 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• yep
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Yes I am
    ConnorMonster

Answer by ConnorMonster at 10:57 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• No, never have been, it is a toxic emotion, and I stay away from those.

Answer by older at 11:18 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• the only time i get jealous is when i work so hard for something that others don't move a finger for and get. it's seems to be happening a lot recently.
    LoveKillsSlowly

Answer by LoveKillsSlowly at 11:19 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Nope.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:21 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I generally would say no, that i am not. But there have been times where the green eyed monster reared it's ugly head. It's a natural feeling, but too much of it is a horrible thing & usually means that there is an underlying problem or personal issue that needs to be dealt with.

My DH's ex girlfriend wrote him an email when we got engaged & it pretty much said that she still has feelings for him & she's sad he's getting married. This was hard for me, especially because this women is mutual friends with a lot of my friends, so i have to see her from time to time. She is the only person who makes me feel kind of jealous, but i think it makes sense in this circumstance (she is wicked hot & outgoing too...it's not easy NOT being jealous of her...LOL) Can't wait for her to get a boyfriend...lol!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:28 AM on Jun. 15, 2010