A Pastor in Houston tx, had his wife murdered because....

she knew about him purposely catching his church on fire. what is ya'lls opinion about that? I think its sad how people are turning out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It's like having your spouse killed because a divorce is against your religion. Sick & Twisted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• pastors can be some of the most twisted people. i had one for a history teacher, he recently got arrested for sexual conduct with students. it's sad when a man of the church does something so awful.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:08 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Imagine him standing before God on Judgment Day explaining that one!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:10 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Nice. That'a way to try to right a wrong with an even bigger wrong.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:10 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Humanity is fucked. Hopefully THE END is near. Otherwise, we're all just going to keep seeing more and more crazy shit on the news that makes us wish we could get a do over.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• It really saddens me to see the way the world is going. BUT I know there is still a lot of good in the world too, so we just have to keep looking for the good and I am now being very careful who I trust, and who I let into my life because of the way people seem to be getting worse and worse.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:48 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• by: admckenzie Imagine him standing before God on Judgment Day explaining that one!

This was my first thought too. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Pastors,preachers,ministers,etc, are only human and they can be just as evil as anyone else. I am not surprised. They can be hypocrites,in my opinion,when they preach from the Bible and rant about sin and then they go out and commit sins themselves. That is why we don't attend church. I believe in God....but that is all.
    Anonymous

• If you put your faith moreso in any man (no matter the title attached to their name) instead of God you will always be let down.Humans are humans and all fallible.That is why the Bible teaches believers to put God first.
    Anonymous