I have naturally straight hair. Yesterday I bought some foam rollers and kept them on overnight. OMG my hair looked stunning this morning! prior to the rollers i put some mousse on my damp hair. this morning once they were off I used hair spray. my hair still has a lot of volume but the curls are gone. they only lasted a couple of hours. If I go out I certainly want them to last longer! FYI: I used garnier fructis curl mousse and garnier fructis anti-humidity volume spray (I live in south georgia so I thought this would be a good choice). I didnt use a whole lot of mousse...could that have something to do with it?Answer Question
Answer by rio_burb at 11:15 AM on Jun. 15, 2010
Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:17 AM on Jun. 15, 2010
yor hair will not hold any style untill it is completely dry. try it this way:
1) wash your hair with a volumizing shampoo. skip the conditioner. (it weighs down hair)
2) distribute mousse evenly through wet hair.
3) flip your head upside down and blow dry your hair with a difuser, being careful not to straighten your hair as you go.
4) roll hair in 1 inch sections, spray when finished.
5) in the morning, re-spray hair and apply heat on low until spray is completely dry.
6) remove curlers and resist the urge to play with them!
Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jun. 15, 2010
Answer by samurai_chica at 11:33 AM on Jun. 15, 2010
Answer by samurai_chica at 11:34 AM on Jun. 15, 2010
Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:39 AM on Jun. 15, 2010