Wii Fit

I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a game on the market or about to be for the Wii Fit but for pregnant woman. I thought it would be cool if they could show you your pregnancy week by week, give you helpful hints, tell you what your body is going through, give you safe exercises to do as you get bigger, track your weight gain and maybe give you meal plans for healthy snacks. I tried to look it up online and found nothing. I know I could not be the only woman that would use that game, right? Does anyone know how I could go about finding out if they have it or talk to someone about getting in on the market?

Savymom25

Asked by Savymom25 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Health

• You'd probably have to contact Nintendo or some other game mfgr. As far as I know, none of the Wii fit exercises are too intense for a pregnant woman, but the progression, weekly tips & stuff might be neat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Thanks. Yeah I use it now but was just wondering. I will look into and see what I can find.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 15, 2010